Sunday, November 22, 2015

Black Friday All Week Long



Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I can't wait. My family always gathers around my grandmother's table to feast, count our blessings, and spend time with each other. And the next day? Black Friday shopping! Lower prices on the things you want. We always make time for a good sale, right?

I thought that this year, I would extend the sale prices on my books. From Monday, November 23 until Saturday, November 28, you can buy both of my books for only 99¢ each! Don't miss out on grabbing 2 great romances for under two bucks! I'm including all the links here in this blog post. And, as always, if you enjoy the books you read please leave a review.

Magnolia Secrets has a 4.8 star rating on Amazon. You can also purchase an ebook copy at Amazon UK, B&N, ibooks, Kobo, Inktera, & Oyster. (Paperback books are available for full price.)










Trusting Jack has a 4.6 star rating on Amazon. You can also purchase an ebook copy at Amazon UK, B&N, ibooks, Kobo, Inktera, & Oyster. (Paperback books are available for full price.)











Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment