Monday, November 9, 2015

Bucket List



My husband and I recently went to a seafood buffet restaurant. They served frog legs. My mama always talks about how good they are, how tasty. I decided to try one.

I can honestly say they do not taste like chicken. I can also honestly say that I will not be eating another one.

But it made me think. I've always been the type of person who will try just about anything once, and that means that my bucket list is long. Really long. I thought I would share some of the items on it with you.

I have already crossed out some of the items. We have vacationed in Disney World with the kids (I want to go back--without the kids.), I am a published author (Yippie!), and I am a home owner (mortgage due monthly). But there is more; so much more. 

My bucket list includes, but is not limited to:

~Attend Comic-Con

~Vacation in Hawaii

~Visit Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and pretty much the rest of Europe.

~Go skydiving

~See the Northern Lights

~Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary (We have 9 years in already.)

~Be able to write full time

~See my children graduate from college

~Research my family tree

~Read all the books on my (ever growing) TBR list

I have a pretty extensive list of things I didn't include here because I don't want to bore you. I would love to hear what's on your bucket list.


(PS: I don't like calamari either.)    


0 comments:

Post a Comment