Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Some of My Favorites



I thought I would share a few of my favorite books with you today. They range in genre, but they're all fantastic reads. Give them a try! You may find a few new favorites.


UNSEVERED by Traci Sanders. This is a wonderfully emotional military romance that had me reaching for the Kleenex. I was so captivated by Jewel's story that I read it in one sitting. Grab your kindle copy here.










The SONS OF ODIN Series by Erin S. Riley. This is a hot Viking romance series, and Erin had me turning pages long past my bedtime. All three are fantastic. Grab your kindle copies here.




LOVING ANNA by Autumn Breeze is an emotional, heartfelt romance that will leave you rooting for true love. It's an amazing debut novel. Grab your kindle copy here.










ENRULE by Holly Sparks is a fantastic dystopian YA novel that will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotion. This fast-paced debut novel is phenomenal. Grab your kindle copy here.











INTERLUDES: A COLLECTION OF SHORT EROTIC FICTION by Harmony Kent. Like your romance a little more on the steamy side? This book has something for everyone, and each story is better than the last. Grab your kindle copy here.










REKINDLED by Paige Tyler is a sexy fireman romance. This one has gripping suspense, hot love scenes, and the promise of a great series. Grab your kindle copy here. (Watch for the upcoming Kindle World release of this series, coming October 2016. I was invited to participate. My next release, Magnolia Flames, will be a part of this world.)









And those are a few of my favorite books. I'll share more favorites with you soon. Now, tell me . . . What are some of your favorite books?










































3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Beth! So thrilled Interludes is one of your faves :) ... Mmm, some of mine would be Lauren Oliver's Delirium series. For me, it depends on what mood I'm in, lols. Sometimes, I want adventure, and at others, romance, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of those books. I will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Aw, thank you so much :D I'm glad you enjoyed LOVING ANNA that much.

    ReplyDelete