Friday, March 10, 2017

It's March!



March is finally here!

I'm thrilled that spring is just around the corner. But can you believe we're already three months into 2017? Time flies.

I haven't been blogging like I should. My only excuse is life. It's been a crazy few months. We said a final goodbye to my husband's grandmother. My entire house has had this crazy flu\cold\sickness that just will not go away. I had to help my daughter prepare for her school's annual Daddy-Daughter Dance, my son's 14th birthday is tomorrow (YIKES), and I've had major dental surgery (mega OUCH).

The dental surgery has given me time to catch up on my podcast episodes. I have a thing for history and true crime. What podcasts do you listen to? Send me some suggestions.

Love Me Again, my short story for the Wattpad Crazy for You Anthology is now up. You can read it here. I'd love to know what you think.



I go back to work on Monday. Back to my "real job" of being a 911 dispatcher. It will be good to get back into my normal routine. But I'm going to miss being lazy on the couch with the dogs with my podcasts playing in the background.

I look forward to the warm weather and being able to write outside in the pretty weather. Maybe I can get back into my writing routine. I have another Dallas Fire & Rescue novella coming out in July, and I hope to have Tempting Norah out for you this year as well.

What are you up to? What are your March plans?


0 comments:

Post a Comment