Monday, December 31, 2018

My Word of the Year


Happy New Year to you! Can you believe 2019 is here already?

I'm excited to begin a new year. There is so much I want to accomplish, and I can't wait to get started.

To begin with, I chose my word of the year. I put some thought into it, wanting to get it just right, because it's going to be a word I focus on a lot throughout the year. Here it is:


GOALS. I have a lot of them this year. I have three fantastic book ideas that I'm super excited to work on. This is the first time I've made a specific goal list for the year: what I want to accomplish in my writing world. I have a goal to live a healthier lifestyle, to not worry so much, to spend more time with my beloved family.

I've got a lot to work on, but I'm determined. 

What is your 2019 word of the year? What are your goals / dreams / wishes for the new year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment