Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Changes



Changes. There have been a lot of them, and I've struggled to keep up. 

I've neglected my blog, and to a lesser extent my writing, shamefully.  For that, I apologize.

But I've decided to make one more change, and that's to focus more on me. To make more time for blogging and writing and reading. I need that connection. I feel adrift when I don't do these things, and I'm tired of that feeling.

I'm going to try and post to my blog every Monday. I will review books, both here and on Amazon, as I finish them. I'm going to try and leave a review for EVERY book I read, even those that I've reached for time and again. (There's nothing like comforting myself with a beloved book, no matter how many times I've read it. I reread often.)

As an author, I know how important reviews are. Shame on me for slacking off on them. If you don't already review the books you read, I would like to encourage you to do so. 

So, what do you have to look forward to, author wise, from me?

--I'll be part of an anthology this autumn. The anthology will feature romance stories set in the autumn season, and all proceeds will go to benefit breast cancer research. 

--I'm working on a Christmas story, and the third book of my Magnolia Series.

--My television interview, where I talk about my books, will air November 22. (I'm so nervous about that.)

--I'll be focusing more on my newsletter and facebook group. You should become a member of both; you'll be automatically entered into any contest I have, and get news before anyone else. Plus, newsletter subscribers are entered into a monthly drawing for a $5.00 Amazon gift card. (Links below.)

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2dlloQE


Facebook Author Page: http://on.fb.me/1pLg1pg

Lastly . . . what would you like to see from me? Any suggestion, story ideas, or questions? Feel free to comment below or email me at: beth@authorbethhale.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment