Monday, August 21, 2017

And So It Begins



My daughter started back to school last week. She's in fifth grade this year (where did the time go?!) and so excited to see where this year takes her. I'm excited for her.

I'm also excited for myself because now I can focus more my writing. I feel guilty spending all my time with my characters instead of with my daughter during the summer, so most of my projects get put on hold then. But now, I can . . . 



My routine will back to normal. I'll take her to school then come home, make a pot of coffee, and settle down to write until it's time to get back in the car line. I'm also going to be searching out new promotion ideas, fun contests, and giveaways for my readers, and researching more story ideas.

You can also be looking for some fun author interviews. I thought it would be a fun way to introduce you to new authors and their books.



And while I know it's still August, I have an idea I'd like to share with you. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. How many of you would be interested in gifting books to each other via an Amazon wish list? To participate, you would email me a wishlist, and I would complile all of them into one email to be sent out in December. You have to gift at least one book to someone in order to participate. If you're interested, please email me at beth@authorbethhale.com. I've had such great feedback from my newletter subscribers that I wanted to share it here too. 



That's all I have for you today. I hope you have a great Monday! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment