Monday, March 5, 2018

Waterfall Effect: A Review

I recently read K.K. Allen's newest New Adult novel, Waterfall Effect. It's an amazing book, and one I think you'll enjoy. The cover is absolutely amazing. Plus, if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read it for free! You can grab your copy here.

From Amazon: From RT Book Reviews New Adult Award Winner comes a riveting and intensely suspenseful small town mountain romance.

Tragedy had stripped Aurora of everything she once loved. 
But now she's back in Balsam Grove, ready to face all she's kept locked away for seven years. 
Or so she thinks.

Aurora doesn't expect her first collision to be with the boy she left all those years ago. 
The boy who betrayed her trust with no regrets. 
The boy who is no longer a boy, but a man with the same stormy eyes that swept her into his current before she ever learned to swim.

She'd thought he was safe. 
He'd thought their path was mapped out. 

Turns out neither of them was ready for the crash at the bottom of the cascade.

My Review: (5 stars) K.K. Allen has written a captivating story of love, loss, and finding the strength to try again. The prologue hooked me, and I kept reading long past my bedtime. I enjoyed each chapter and, as the story unfolded, found myself catching my breath as the suspense mounted. With well-rounded characters, vivid description, and a tightly-woven plot, Allen sweeps the reader along for a highly-enjoyable read. The infusion of philosophy and mental health issues that went along with the sinfully sweet and suspenseful plot will make this a re-read for me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment