Sunday, September 9, 2018

I watched The Nun today, along with my husband and nerdlings. I have to give it a solid 5 stars. I’m pretty sure I was the most scared out of our group. 


I love scary movies, and The Nun provided plenty of jump scares. I was on the edge of my seat, holding my breath, for much of the movie. 

The eerie music, coupled with the religious chanting, was effective, keeping my interest piqued. Catholicism is one of the main themes in this movie, and I found that to be extremely well done. There was also no excessive gore or language so bonus points for that. 

Since this is a prequel of sorts to The Conjuring and Annabelle movies, they wrap it all together nicely. I personally think this is the best movie in the franchise. 

Side note: At one point, my 15-year-old nerdling leaned over and whispered, “Please let go; I can’t feel my fingers.”  😃

0 comments:

Post a Comment