Monday, October 1, 2018

Changes


Everything changes, right? Some are welcome, some are not, and some are not by our own choice.

I've had some changes in the past few months, and I do have to say that they all have been good so far.

Three of my books received gorgeous new covers:


MAGNOLIA SECRETSSometimes small towns have the biggest secrets . . . 

After an explosive night of passion, Walker awakens the following morning . . . alone.

Shrugging off their obvious connection as a glorious one-night stand, he accepts a position in a small rural town.

That's when things get interesting.

The woman he can't forget just happens to live in the same town. She is also married to the Chief of Police . . . and his new boss.

Lainey is terrified Walker will divulge their secret, but despite the danger, she can't forget the passionate night she spent in his arms.

Drawn together by undeniable attraction, they risk their lives to seek answers to questions no one is willing to ask. Can they expose the sleepy town's hidden secrets before a ruthless man destroys their hope of a brighter future?


TRUSTING JACKSizzling Romance, Take Two

After a devastating divorce, Emma is forced to pick up the shattered pieces of her life when her work relocates to London.

Her seemingly bad luck gets a bump in the right direction when she meets sexy actor, Jack Brandon.

The sizzling attraction between Emma and Jack is immediate and, thankfully, mutual.

Little by little, Emma's walls crumble, but when Jack's past wreaks havoc on their budding romance, can she let go of the hurt and trust Jack completely? Or is their relationship doomed to be a one-act play?


TAMING JAMESCan you tame a wild heart?

James is always on the the scout for the next good time. Liv has sworn off love, vowing never to be hurt again.

Forced to work together, their tentative friendship erupts into a heated affair plagued with doubts and fears.

When an explosive discovery shakes their foundation, James and Liv face a hard decision.

Will old wounds come between them, or will they fight for love?




I changed jobs. After fourteen years of dispatching for law enforcement and 911, I decided to leave and seek out new opportunities. I'm loving my new job so far, even though learning about Customs and all the ensuing paperwork is a lot to take in. This change is also tinged with sadness because I do miss dispatching and seeing the wonderful friends I made at work. But I feel it was the right decision for me and my family.

My daughter just turned 12. Yet another change. She's a wonderfully sweet, sassy young woman now, but I miss her being a baby and wanting to be rocked to sleep. 

And of course the seasons are changing too. The hint of autumn is here in the mornings, with the crisper air and touch of color in the leaves. It's almost haunted house time! 

All in all, I'm more than satisfied with the changes in my life. I have two happy and healthy children; a happy and healthy husband; I'm happy and healthy, surrounded by family and friends who love me, and lots of writing planned. What more could a girl want?

0 comments:

Post a Comment