Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Writer'a Planner by Angie Wade: A Review

Do you use a writer's planner? If not, I suggest you try one. They're super useful, and I have a fantastic one right here.



I received this writer's planner in the mail today, and I can't say enough great things about it.

I took a few pictures (please ignore the quality--a photographer I am not) for you, but they don't do this planner justice.


Just look at the table of contents. There are sections for yearly goals, monthly goals, plus a word tracker. Also included are sections for plot sketching, book signing upkeep, expenses, and weekly tasks--plus much more.




I've bought quite a few planners as an author, and this one is--by far--the easiest to use. Wade did a fantastic job laying everything out for practicality and ease of use.  

5 full stars!

To grab your own planner, visit NovelNurseEditing.com/Merch.

Looking for an editor? Visit NovelNurseEditing.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment