Sunday, September 8, 2019

What I Need More Of

What do I need more of in my life?



Discipline. That's the answer.

I have so many great book plots, exercise routines, and to-do lists saved on my computer that I'm drowning in them.

I need more discipline so that I can make the time to get to them all.  I'm scattered between three writing projects now, and I feel like I can't give any of them the attention they deserve.

I end up doing the same exercises over and over because it's just easier than searching through all the new ones I've saved.

And my to-do lists? Pffft. I'm lucky if I make it half-way through one, then I end up tacking what's left onto the next one.

So....discipline. That's the key. Choose one and work on it until it's done. I think that's the way I need to go.

If anyone has any helpful hints or strategies they use, please feel free to drop me a comment or an email (beth@authorbethhale.com) and let me know.

Here's a preorder for you. One of my short stories is included, and ALL proceeded go to breast cancer research. Click here to get your copy--delivered to your kindle on September 16, 2019.

True love and heart-warming romance. There’s something for everyone in these sassy and spicy short romances, and it’s all for a good cause.

Breast cancer affects 1 in 4 women. Here’s your chance to read a good book and help other women at the same time.
Curl up in your comfy chair in front of the fire and know that every book purchased, and every page read, raises money for breast cancer research.
The Fall in Love collection has it all:
  • Contemporary and historical
  • Small town romance
  • Royal romance
  • Seasoned romance
  • Friends-to-lovers and enemies-to-lovers
  • And everyone’s fave, second-chance romance

Get the Fall in Love anthology today.


***ALL proceeds go to fund research in the fight against breast cancer. *** 




0 comments:

Post a Comment